Tuesday, December 30, 2014

It's the End of 2014 Read-A-Thon Day 11

It's Day 11 and I am the host today, so if you would like to let me know what your list is for today, then enter your URL in the comments or tweet @booking_awesome.

Today's game is...Most Anticipated of 2015... Just list the top ten books you are most anticipating.

I don't really know of any many books coming out in 2015 so, I'm just going to list the books I know are that I want to read.

1.) Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
2.) Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins
3.) A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas 
4.) The Heir by Kiera Cass
5.) The Fifth Wave #3 by Rick Riordan
6.) Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
7.) A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
8.) Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
9.) Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
10.) Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole

There's my list! Please let me know what your most anticipated releases of 2015 are by entering in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Any comments made as Anonymous will be deleted.